Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 661%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 403% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,647₴ (€2,674) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)