Cost of living in Cordova, Spain vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.354 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,949₴ (€1,497) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)