Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04222 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 109% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,065₴ (CH$593,636) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)