Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.027 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 200% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,032₴ (R$ 3,659) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (26 minutes ago)