Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23377 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,581₴ (83,765 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)