Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.936 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,169₴ (5,647 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)