Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,948₴ (3,647 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)