Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00288 UAH / GNF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 272% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,785₴ (12,772,030 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)