Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 UAH / GNF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 277% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,314₴ (21,009,061 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)