Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16860 UAH / LKR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,500₴ (133,453 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)