Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.488 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,698₴ (€1,466) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)