Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.831 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,621₴ ($b5,644) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)