Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 312%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.975 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 120% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,562₴ (4,095 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)