Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.075 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,360₴ (4,432 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)