Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 405%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.983 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 298% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,666₴ (€2,231) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)