Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.487 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,663₴ (Mex$ 30,709) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)