Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.561 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 233% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,954₴ (Bs 11,696) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)