Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.600 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,070₴ (Bs 10,414) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Skopje costs 50 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)