Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.552 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 205% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,568₴ (Bs 13,156) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)