Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45357 UAH / VES *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,882₴ (35,016 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)