Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,849₴ (Bs 29,608,882) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)