Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.892 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 191% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,874₴ (Bs 13,095) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)