Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.659 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 189% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,815₴ (Bs 11,967) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (34 minutes ago)