Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.552 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,240₴ (€468) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (43 minutes ago)