Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45224 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 206% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,633₴ (176,084 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)