Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02439 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,559₴ (₩761,033) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)