Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02411 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,400₴ (₩597,212) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)