Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02345 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,104₴ (₩516,122) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (32 minutes ago)