Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02281 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,065₴ (₩572,638) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)