Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,056₴ (33,553 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)