Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.252 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 172% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,008₴ (NZ$4,104) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)