Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.727 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 443% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,430₴ (NZ$4,348) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 1 hour ago)