Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.936 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 219% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,761₴ (元13,149) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)