Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.817 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 203% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,590₴ (元7,228) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)