Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33703 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,086₴ (Taka 104,103) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)