Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33745 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,099₴ (Taka 101,049) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)