Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42554 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,887₴ (руб 63,182) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)