Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46314 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,080₴ (руб 84,382) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)