Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.788 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,458₴ (6,979 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (30 minutes ago)