Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.627 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 18,058₴ (6,873 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)