Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.746 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,617₴ (11,149 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)