Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.990 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,013₴ (S/. 1,754) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (40 minutes ago)