Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.164 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,074₴ (S/. 1,846) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)