Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.360 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 86% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,185₴ (S/. 3,611) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (41 minutes ago)