Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.288 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,142₴ (S/. 3,637) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (37 minutes ago)