Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.222 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 83% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,402₴ (S/. 3,333) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (17 minutes ago)