Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.277 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,140₴ (S/. 3,037) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)