Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.768 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,431₴ (27,920 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (28 minutes ago)