Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 111% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,291₴ (29,920 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)