Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.806 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,390₴ (31,496 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)