Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.777 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 139% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,372₴ (48,120 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)