Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,801₴ (34,559 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)