Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.734 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,001₴ (50,379 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)