Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 453%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.014 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 194% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,813₴ (元11,912) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)