Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 414%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.850 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 188% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,824₴ (元12,163) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (29 minutes ago)