Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 383%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.092 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 178% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,539₴ (元7,463) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)