Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46470 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 106% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,970₴ (руб 66,645) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)