Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42183 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,635₴ (руб 58,401) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)