Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.513 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 331% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,670₴ (C$3,314) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brighton and Hove costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $661 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Resistencia costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Calama costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)