Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 614%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.492 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 341% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,175₴ (C$3,395) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)