Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.671 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 126% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,368₴ (R$ 4,079) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)