Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.455 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,218₴ (Mex$ 33,816) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)