Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.447 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,955₴ (Mex$ 10,333) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)