Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.338 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,497₴ (Mex$ 28,033) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)