Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.195 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 184% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,794₴ (€2,292) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)