Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 470%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.097 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 301% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,151₴ (€1,258) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)