Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.370 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 178% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,833₴ (€2,481) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)