Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.007 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,904₴ (元6,714) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)