Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02483 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 258% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 89,482₴ (₩3,603,494) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)