Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 180% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,680₴ (₩1,852,760) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)