Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02351 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 178% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,754₴ (₩1,775,832) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €990 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £553 (about 1 hour ago)