Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.774 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,016₴ (29,718 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Aberdeen costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)