Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.730 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,424₴ (29,357 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)