Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 137% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,408₴ (元6,670) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)