Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,560₴ (元7,899) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (40 minutes ago)