Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38143 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 45% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,686₴ (₨90,938) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)