Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41005 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 124% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,544₴ (₨81,804) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 6,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)