Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24615 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,531₴ (₨54,970) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)