Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22408 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 60% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,986₴ (₨178,444) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)