Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.496 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,847₴ (€1,534) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)