Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.923 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,166₴ (€726) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)