Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.793 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,614₴ (€1,498) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)