Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.263 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 175% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,769₴ (€1,144) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)