Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 160% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,000₴ (36,980 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)