Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 170% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,888₴ (21,785 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)