Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 701%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.090 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 293% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,884₴ ($2,174) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)