Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.951 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,661₴ ($2,421) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)