Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 505%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.450 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 243% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,332₴ ($1,349) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (44 minutes ago)