Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 632%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.550 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 254% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,065₴ ($1,999) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)