Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.930 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 184% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,215₴ ($1,782) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 32,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨16,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 6,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 10,750 (about 1 hour ago)