Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.956 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,406₴ ($1,588) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)