Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,824₴ (Php55,963) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (34 minutes ago)