Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 182% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,842₴ (Php84,511) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (30 minutes ago)